Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lakewood, WA

After making it through the warp in the space-time continuum that resulted in day-light savings with relatively few repercussions, I slept soundly on my first couch of the trip. This couch, in fact, was one that made it through all of my time at PLU and now belongs to my old house, "The Grange." I woke up to a phone call from a friend in Iceland, and it's good to hear that she's rubbing elbows with some of her musical heroes. I'm blown away by all of the things that my many friends are doing, in oh so many places on the planet.

Today I was able to reconnect with some family that I haven't seen since Crimbustide (Christmas time). We made our traditional Christmas candy at my mom's parents house, and I was able to visit my dad's parents, who live only a few miles away. For a brief period of time, I was one male amongst eight women or so (I can't be certain), and I feel replenished in terms of my feminine energy supply.



Spending the night in Lacey tonight, on the beautiful Puget Sound with my mother and sister. Not sure yet what tomorrow will bring, but today has been reviving. Glad to be alive in this beautiful time, and lucky to have a supportive family.


No comments:

Post a Comment